PARDES CHAIM CEMETERY
Toronto Hebrew Memorial Park’s first cemetery, Pardes Shalom, officially opened in 1977. Its second cemetery, Pardes Chaim, opened in 2010. Pardes Chaim is made up of 200 acres with a total of approximately 70,000 burial lots.
Our organization services over half of all of the annual Jewish burials in the Toronto area, and over seventy member organizations have already purchased Allotments through our organization.
Pardes Chaim Cemetery is located at:
11818 Bathurst Street in Vaughan, Ontario.
It is 2 miles north of Teston Road/Elgin Mills Road.
Telephone number: 905.884.1888
Fax number : 905.884.1866
Contact: Jim Emery
To read Sidney Freedman’s remarks at the Community Opening of Pardes Chaim in October 2010, please click here
To read the program for the Community Opening of Pardes Chaim, please click here